Skip to main content

I already know how to go to the active listing page and hit revise. That does not give me a way to get my gallery pic to load nor will it let me take out duplicate pics from Auctiva. After a listing is posted there is no way to alter the original listing is there? The Add Pics makes the listing look cheesy with the pics added outside the template. Link to item.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230017078774
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

If I don't hear something from Big Mike soon, I'll just end the auction and start over. The Auctiva way of listing does not lend itself to fixing mistakes very well. It seems they mostly offer work arounds and patches. My listing in the above post loks like crap, because of no Gallery showing and all the pics added at the bottom of the listing. Not in the actual template.
Hi gardenboy38,

You should be able to repair this listing via the following process:

1) Locate your listing in your Saved Listings folder, make any necessary changes, and save.
2)Check the box next to your updated listing in your Saved Listings folder and click the “Get html” button.
3) Copy the html in the popup box.
4) Locate the item on eBay and click the "Revise Item" button.
5) Click "Edit Description" then click the "Enter your own html" tab.
6) Paste the copied html in place of what's there and save your changes.

I took a look at the saved listing for that item and it appears that these images are no longer in your Auctiva account. If you reupload your images into the saved listing in step 1 above and then complete the remainder of these steps, this listing will be as good as new.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.