Skip to main content

Hello everyone! I am so excited another SD user pointed me here and since I just went to ink frog and hated it and my bill is past due I figured I would check you all out and I LOVE IT! This is great. I will definitly be staying here! I am glad to see southerjewel, Danielle and others here. I really miss everyone from SD and I hope I will see others I remember soon as well. I am going back to listing!
Nicole
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hey There!

SOOOO nice to see you!
We're here pluggin away, writing our auctions and successfully selling!
<smile>
You'll find alot of we SD migrators over here and happy!
I had a thread that was titled for SD members so we could touch base with one another and give one another tips on the transfer..but it..uh...got "invaded" by others. So I asked it be closed.

here's the link..check out some of the folks.

https://community.auctiva.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1071064901/m/5531061521

If you need help, let us know. This is a real nice group of folks here!

ENJOY!!!!
Donna
quote:
Originally posted by ILoveCandles7:
Donna I gotta question for you. Is the lady here who did our flyers each month that we put in our packages??? Are we going to continue that? I really home so.
Nicole

Nope, she's not.
She continued onto IF. But she's with us over at Auction Sellers Motivators Selling Board. that's what's good about that board is it's all folks who use different services but we can all get along.

http://p2.forumforfree.com/auctionsellersm.html

Plus I have her email if you need it.

EDITED TO ADD: I got the email from Nora at the first of this month to see if I wanted to be included. I answered yes. I didn't hear back from her (which is unusual). I figured she might be all excited bout the transfer to a new listing service that she would be busy with that. I'll drop her a note..ok?

Lemme know!
Donna
Suthrnjewl @ Suthrnjewl dot com
Last edited by suthrnjewl
Hi Nicole - Welcome Smile

Just hollar if you need anything, you will find that helps comes rather quickly around here Wink

I'm not sure what happened with the flyer. I haven't heard from Nora all month. It is a shame because it was a great thing that BTPS started and I held onto for awhile.

Nora really took it to the next level with the website and the professional look of the flyers.

I know summers were always slow but I still managed to get a hanful of people together to keep it going.

I may just have to contact her and see if there is anything I can do to get this going again. Alot of hardwork went into this idea to just let it slip away.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.