Skip to main content

With all the different posters in our Community I thought it would be interesting to find out where we are located. So,

I am in Beaumont, Texas USA (Gulf Coast East of Houston)
Blessings, BroJames =================== "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." --Jim Elliot
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by biscuit:
quote:
Originally posted by Suthrnjewl:
Lakeland, FL

Right in the middle between Mickey Mouse (Orlando) and some of the most beautiful beaches in the United States (St. Pete/Tampa)

...and the home of the Detroit Tigers spring training camp!

I'm from Detroit, MI, BTW.

Weren't you proud of those Tigers this year?

I know we were and watched the games avidly!

Have you been to spring training down here? You should consider visiting Lakeland during the cold winters in Michigan...plus you'll get to see the Tigers!

<smile>
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by biscuit:
quote:
Lakeland, FL

Right in the middle between Mickey Mouse (Orlando) and some of the most beautiful beaches in the United States (St. Pete/Tampa)

...and the home of the Detroit Tigers spring training camp!

I'm from Detroit, MI, BTW.

Weren't you proud of those Tigers this year?

I know we were and watched the games avidly!

Have you been to spring training down here? You should consider visiting Lakeland during the cold winters in Michigan...plus you'll get to see the Tigers!

<smile>

That would be nice! We've been so busy the last few years, we really haven't had a chance to take a proper vacation.

Actually, anywhere away from a bitter cold Michigan winter would be great Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by Beachie:
quote:
....some of the most beautiful beaches in the United States

I resemble that remark! I live in St. Petersburg Cool

We love to stay at The Bilmar in Treasure Island.

I personally believe that the Gulf Coast Beaches are some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. I could be prejudiced though. <smile>

Love those warm waters and it's not as touristy and packed with girls wearing bathing suit tops and bottoms that make me blush as other beaches. I.e., Daytona

I can't imagine swimming at a beach with chilly waters. <blech>

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.