Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I've been using the Free auctiva service for almost a year now and I think it is great, except that it is slow. So I tried the Auctiva Poster and Auctiva Mr Poster features. I created a few listings in each one so I could try to determine which service was most beneficial. In doing so, I've been trying all afternoon to get my listings to go up. Just seeing your note, makes me realize it might not be something I've done wrong....
I guess I don't understand why Auctiva would want to offer 'better' services at a premium and then not have them been any better than the "free service they are already offering.
Why should I pay for images and scheduling only to have it not work?
I'm frustrated. I'd be willing to pay for a service that works consistently, reliably, quickly and user-friendly..
Does anyone have any suggestions?
mag
just to let you all know this is email i received this morning:
Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter, and I'm sorry to hear of your trouble with this. The behavior you are describing is the result of some technical problems with our database that are causing the Auctiva website to exhibit sluggishness, as well as some other undesirable behavior. The image uploading problem which you are experiencing currently could be accounting for the same. Our engineers are working to fix the problem as soon as possible. I would request you to please try back after some time. I once again apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience in this regard.

Thank you,
Auctiva Support
quote:
Originally posted by peachfloey:
I have been having trouble since yesterday with Auctiva. First I could not access the site and today I can't upload images. Does anyone know what is going on?

I too am having trouble with images. They are dissappearing from my auctiva saved listings. I use an external host and have shecked the links and they are fine so the error lies with auctiva. I also note that all the links to to the graphics in this forum are not working!!
Hopefully the techies are aware of this and working on it but some news would be nice.
Steve
Hi Community,

Our technical team is currently investigating these reports and we hope to have this issue resolved as soon as possible. While I cannot provide a specific ETA as to when this problem may be resolved at present, I will be posting further updates on this situation on the following thread of our community forum as additional information becomes available:

https://community.auctiva.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=3496045...921008962#7921008962

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.