Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

What is going on today, yesterday or the many days before.. constant problems with loading pictures! Tons of server problems. I've spent 2 hours just to get 1 item listed on ebay today! This is crazy! Since using Auctiva I have nothing but problems. I am ready to go elsewhere. I guess the saying you get what you pay for is right on the money. Nothing is free.. my time is money and I lost a bundle using Auctiva. Getting old fast!
The big lie from Auctiva's home page...

SAVE TIME. Auctiva offers world-class reliability with distributed architecture, allowing better auction management when eBay servers are down.

Never mind about when eBay servers are down, that's the least of your worries, Auctiva. This statement sounds creepy to me. You know those people on eBay who sell knock-off junk for ridiculously low BIN prices, but jack up the shipping by 3 times? They always claim to have the best quality and lowest prices, but if you buy their stuff it always winds up costing more than you bargained for and you never quite get the product as advertised. Well, Auctiva is really starting to feel like those guys.

I know, I know, you're expanding and upgrading and doing maintenance. Yah, yah. Heard it all before. I would actually believe that if I didn't read this forum to see so many curent users expressing their disgust and claim to be leaving. Count me among them. I just went back to Turbo lister and it never felt so good to pay full price for the listing fees. It was quite liberating. See ya.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.