Skip to main content

Hey all. It appears the bug with auctiva is in the scheduled listings section of the software. I was able to post me scheduled listings this morning by doing the following:
1) go to your saved listings
2) click on the create similar listing tab on the right
3)than post - don't schedule it's still not working!

My listings went live on ebay right away and all the template - scrolling gallery - and images are present!!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Super!! It worked and my listings are out there - have been trying since Thursday evening. I just clicked on the listings tab and on the left under create similar listing dropdown selected the auctions that wouldn't post (due to scheduling) rechecked and hit post and they are all out there now - whew!

I will be watching to be sure they don't double post :0)

Thank you again so much!!
on your saved listings page you will see three choices to the right of each listing.

first is a page button if you hold the mouse cursor over this it will say "create similar listing"
2) below that is magnifying glass image which lets you "pre-view" your listing
3) below that is an <html> which will load any html you have created.

You want to click on the top option "create similar listing"

That will load and saved listing you have created. Than post it live.
This is from member chopsitcks - how to delete your scheduled listings if they are stuck. By following these steps below it will not only help you but also should aid the fixing of the sheduled listings bug!!

If you want to cancel your "stuck" scheduled postings here is how:

1. Go to the saved listings page and open the listing that you scheduled (it will have an asterisk next to it).

2. Go to the bottom of the page and select "Save as new". You will end up with two copies of the scheduled listing saved.

3. Go back to the saved listings page and delete the listing that was scheduled (the one with the asterisk next to it).

4. Now go to the scheduled listings page and delete the scheduled listing. You will get an error message but the listing will be removed from the queue.

This will help to clear out the queue and you should not have to worry about those "stuck" listings posting.

This might be better than "re-posting" scheduled listings that are still stuck in the queue because you wont have to worry about those listings posting twice. Once they are removed from the queue you should just post manually.

Clearing out the scheduled listings queue may also help tech support to refresh their database more quickly and resolve the problem.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.