Skip to main content

An error has occurred during the processing of your request. Please try again or file a support case if this problem continues.

www.auctiva.com

I am trying to list and navigate around the site and I keep getting this message. It comes and goes (no offense) if I click back and try again sometimes the page opens.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Yep, that is what I get too! I really hate to complain about a free service but this is awful! I had auctions that never got imported from the last time we couldn't list from here and no response to my concerns. I have promoted this site a LOT until lately, telling other buyers to try it out, etc. and how good it was. But I am so disappointed in it right now. Frown
Yesterday it took me 10 mins to list one listing. Then when it finally went to ebay, nothing from auctiva was visible. The listing looked horrible. I gave up. Finally after 2 hours the listing looked great.

Now today I'm trying to chose categories and I get error codes saying contact support. Hit back button retried and finally after the 4th time I got it. Then go down to add pictures. NOPE same thing. But now hitting the back button and retrying isn't working. I filed a support case but I guess since its Sunday nothing will come of it.

So no listing this weekend I guess
OK this is weird. Confused I was looking at the post "Doesn't Work!!" and I saw that Jeff CEO replied I opened it up thinking that there was a solution in the works or something. All he did was post this thread's link. Thats it! no explanation no anything. The poster in the other thread was just asking like we are with same issues what was going on and all CEO did was post this thread????? Does this mean he is aware of the problems and doing nothing? CEO hasn't posted here that I can see, so what good did it do for Jeff to post that? Mad
I have reached a level of frustration this morning that has me leaning heavily towards a decision to never try to list through Auctiva again. One error message after another, then the whole listing disappears into thin air, and with it all the time and effort of creating the listing. My time is valuable to me, and I wasted a whole lot of it this morning. I appreciate the services Auctiva has to offer but at this point, for me, in time it's just too undependable and time consuming .
Here is what support sent me - I've already done all of this and responded back with that this isn't the problem since its now part of my routine. I always do all of the clearing cache, using window washer and spy sweeper before I file a support case AND besides there are lot others here that are experiencing the same problem. Told them to dig deeper. And I use Firefox browser.

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced. I have logged-in to your Auctiva account and everything worked fine. So I request you to disable the popup blocker or disable any Firewall program (if your system has any) and delete all cookies and temporary internet files and then try again.

Additionally I would suggest you to try using an alternate web browser. I recommend using Internet Explorer 6.0 or Firefox. If you are using one, you may try the other.
A free download of Mozilla firefox is available at
http://www.mozilla.com

In case you face any issue then please feel free to contact us again with the exact error message. We will be more then happy to assist you on this issue.

Thank you,
Auctiva Support.
You guys might want to file a support case. You will get a nice novice lesson about clearing your cache while the auctiva staff burries their head in the sand. Take a look at my correspondence with them:
Hi,
Could you please let me know, when exactly are you getting this error message? Are you getting it while creating the listings? Also, please try to remove the cookies, cache and the Temporary Internet Files and then check if you are still getting the same error message or not?

In Internet Explorer go to the Tools menu, click the Internet Options menu item, then click the "Delete Files" and "Delete Cookies" buttons.

In Firefox, go to Tools -> Clear Private Data -> Check Cache and Cookies -> Clear Private Data Now.

Remember to close all browser windows but one while clearing your cache.

Please revert back so that we can together resolve this issue.

Thank You,
Auctiva Support.

Hello,
I am getting this error message in all aspects of auctiva-from image view, account settings and in the listing creation process.
I am a fairly savvy computer user and I know to clear my cache and all of that before contacting support.
If you check the auctiva community boards, you will see I am not the only user with this issue.
Eureka ! I have figured it out. After spending much time clearing caches, deleting cookies, eating cookies , upgrading my browser and tapping the heels of my ruby slippers together I finally have the answer. It's Voodoo. You have to cast a voodoo spell while your auction is loading . Actually sacrificing virgins at the volcano edge works pretty well too as long as your auction doesn't have more than 3 pictures.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.