Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Good Morning to all! Sunday here at my house and I am wondering if all is supose to be up and working by now. I still don't have but 4 moving pictures and many empty spots. Fine if stuff is still getting figured out and refitted. But if all is up the way just like it should be, I am still not up and going. "Eeeep!" Thanks, Fraydknot
I am new to Auctiva and have same problem. Can't work it out. Only 2 of my 9 items are in the store window. The store is not updating either so the bids are not showing up, only the starting price. Have wasted hour upon hour trying to rectify it, to no avail! Auctiva was a great discovery and Store window is a great idea and oportunity for us E bayers if it would only work!
I believe they were saying the other day that they were minimizing the number of items shown in the Store Windows and/or blocking all items in Store Windows off and on during the day to help alleviate the bandwidth issues. So you may see Store Window images come and go.

Once the server move is done (by tomorrow morning, fingers crossed) things should be back to normal.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.