Skip to main content

Hello everyone....just a bit of wonderful news, I think (of course!).

I'M ENGAGED! YAY!!!!!

So, of course my next dilema is....I HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO MONEY FOR THIS *sniff, sniff*

So I'm making my calls, searching for wedding and reception sites, etc, etc all within the "none-existent budget" LOL. oh well, the news is glorious anyway!

So, if all you WONDERFUL Auctiva users and ebayers would like to help support this wonderful, once-in-a-lifetime event......BUY MY STUFF ~ kidding...well, not really *wink, wink*

So Donna (aka: Suthrnjewl) and anyone else whom I've chatted with over my many months here, if you'd like to check out the wonderfully cheesy web site I built about it...go to: www.mikeandkathywebster.com It's just a little "quickie" web site I built, not many bells and whistles, but at least we're "out there"....hehehe.

Ok then, thanks everyone for the 'good luck wishes'.

Ciao,
Kathleen Big Grin
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

thank you so much Aron. i have "most" of the stuff planned, we're getting hitched in just 3 short months....7-7-07. cheesy, but our first date of 7-21-07 fell through as most of my family had "other plans" that week!!! ha! go figure...not like this is a once-in-a-lifetime event or anything...LOL!

we have the date, the site, the invitations, the food, the photographers....now we just need a dj, and oh yeah, someone to actually do the "marrying" part!! ya know, make it "official" and all...hehehe...

anyway, thanks for the good tidings Big Grin

cheers,
kathleen
You know I send best wishes.

I love that you are planning far enough ahead that your family and friends get to share in the nuptials.

I can't imagine not having my loved ones, my babies, family around to share in the beginning of a new life together. To me it seems pointless if you can't share the day with your children, family and those you love and have their blessings as the nuptials are being pledged.

I'm with you...make the day to accomodate others and start off your new life the right way.

Uhhhhh...marrying part? That would help...immensely! <smile> I'm a notary..does that help? HA!

DJ? I can sing...what time should I be there? My only payment will be the tip jar. <laughing>

We'll be in NC the second week of June...albeit the Asheville area and then over to the Raleigh Durham area...I'll be sending good thoughts your way on the seventh of July.

By the way, the site isn't cheesy..it's lovely.

Blessings Kathleen...Many heart felt lovely Blessings to your new family.

Get out there folks and buy her stuff so she can hire me to DJ at the wedding!

modified to add: From one ecommerce Diva to another...I blogged you and hope you get some hits for sales. Keep me posted if I can do this again for you!

Suthrnjewl's Thoughts On Life

Donna
Last edited by suthrnjewl

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.