Skip to main content

Yep, I've finally come to realize, it's me...

every time I come back to Auctiva to list & use the photo hosting, within a week, the images servers crash completely.

I know it's me. It must be something about my photos that the servers can't handle. Maybe too big, maybe too many megapixels, maybe too colorful...? Confused

I don't know...happens every time though, so it MUST be me.

Wanted to apologize to all of you. Guess I'll go back to the other host for awhile so things can get back to normal here.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Ok you two... I guess my humor is a little too obscure.... I was JOKING!! Razz

Thanks for your responses, but yeah, I just meant that things seem to go great here for a week or two, I regain confidence & start using the site, then BOOM, red x's again within a few days. So it SEEMS like it 'must be me.' Wink

Anyway, thanks for your helpful comments.
Thanks waywest...exactly the context I meant it...also...

Not Just a joke judyw--don't get me wrong---this DOES happen within a week or two every time I start using Auctiva again. It DOES seem like I could be the cause, but OF COURSE I'm not.

You'd have look at it with a slightly skewed sense of humor - like "laugh to keep from crying" because I had many auctions closing today with -0- pictures. VERY NOT FUNNY.

And you mention a waste of precious time? ...
I spent all day uploading all my pictures to another site & replacing all my auctiva images in my auctions with those instead of being able to list the 10-20 new auctions I had planned on today. Now THAT'S waste of time! ...especially since it's about the 10th time I've had to do it due to Auctiva images not showing up this year.

Very frustrating & very NOT funny.

Thanks for your comments.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.