Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Good Afternoon:

I just signed in and I can't believe that you have anybody that would try and HURT you!!!! Some folks seem to have too much time on their hands.

A wise women once told me that there were only 7 truly horrid people in the world -- they just move around alot.....

Thanks again for your responses on the other thread --
quote:
Good Afternoon:

I just signed in and I can't believe that you have anybody that would try and HURT you!!!! Some folks seem to have too much time on their hands.

A wise women once told me that there were only 7 truly horrid people in the world -- they just move around alot.....

Thanks again for your responses on the other thread --

Thank You, and Yes some people have too much time on their hands. Smile

And Your Welcome, Glad I could be of assistance. Wink
Yep. I won't post the links to my auctions on ANY eBay forum.

Sorry it happened to you.

I, myself, pulled a posting on this board within the last few weeks. When the recent <cough> invasion brought others to our safe haven of a message board and I saw the IPs traveling my auctions and more...I thought it was best to pull the post rather than have a rash of report this to eBay happenings. And as we all know, eBay cancels and never asks questions.

Yes, you're right...As we all know, some folks have too much time on their hands.

I've often thought that those that have too much time to stir up trouble should visit a nursing home & read to someone or volunteer to be a mentor at a nearby school or do hospice work. There's so much more to life than causing havoc in anothers life and it simply takes hitting the log off button on this box.

Shake it off, pickup your bootstraps and keep plugging along.

Leave that mess behind and start again!

Take care, Donna
quote:
Good Evening:

LOL I like your style -- so I'll ask you my question -- does this delightful program also post to zshops and yahoo actions or only ebay? I thought I read somewhere that it supported more than just ebay....

Inquiring minds want to know....

Thanks

LOL, Your funny! I'm be any means a Auctiva Pro being I've only been using it for a bit over 2 months.

But to answer your question, No you can't post to other listing site via Auctiva just ebay. However I think I heard that someday this could be a possibility.
I'm sorry to read that someone would be so hatefull as to remove your listings or be responsible for them being removed.I started my business to try to achieve financial independence, but I would never step on someone elses way to get to my goal, but I'm happy to read that you have the upper hand on whoever this ugly person might be, by not letting it get to you, keep up the positive attitude and the good work and stay strong.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.