Skip to main content

I worked all night last night getting my pictures and everything ready for today because i wanted to open an ebay store fast. Now when i go to list there is an error. I forgot to check that box that says i will pay the extra .01 for the gallery photo... how to i correct this problem in bulk... i hate to sit here and do them all one by one...help please!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I believe for that feature, you'd have to do it one at a time...when I tried to bulk edit a few of my saved listings as a test, this is all I got:

Make Editable:
All
Title
Start Price
BIN
Reserve
Quantity
Duration

Nothing about gallery..maybe someone else knows how to get around this? It might be possible to do it thru ebay once it's live, but I'm not sure.

Had another thought tho--go to your profile tab, and checkmark gallery, then save it. That will at least save those preferences for future listings.
Last edited by member8880
The way I bulk edit things like Gallery and other stuff you can't get to on Ebay or Auctiva is download turbo lister and hit synchronize and it will download all your ebay listings, store inventory ect.

Then click on the first 1 listed and hit edit, change what you need to change then on bottom left there is a arrow hit it then it will bring up next listing. You still have to do it 1 at a time but it is way faster then going to ebay and hitting revise for each one.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.