Skip to main content

I have taken the black controller template and modified it. All I did was change the background image, the font color and the section title headers. Instead of using Auctiva's section title images I have actually just done it with text. It loads on the practice board fine and it shows up in the text editor fine but when I try to save it I get an error saying that I "can have one and only one description tag." I created a new listing using black controller, saved it, then went back in and got the html from my saved listing, cut & pasted that into the modify template page, tried to save it with absolutely no changes and got the same error. What is up with this...can anyone help me????? Mad
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thank You. I did not think of that. I was looking for a double but could not find it. The template though already has the description area in it because it was showing up (as evidenced by the, "Here it is" statement). So based on what you have said, I went in and added a description tag and it shows up in the grahic editor as the tag itself. Is this supposed to happen?

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.