Skip to main content

IF ITS A AUCTIVA CASH FLOW PROBLEM TO GET THE 'BEST' POSSIBLE SERVERS AND EQUIPMENT AND 24 HOUR MAINTAINING THE SITE - I WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY A MONTHLY FEE. YOU SAVE ME MONEY BUT I LOSE SO MUCH MONEY IN LOST TIME IT UNBELIEVABLE. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS.
BILL IS WONDERFUL - HE DESERVES A RAISE AND PROMOTION. HE KEEPS ME SANE.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Well I came here from spare dollar since the service was non-existant and photos were often intermittant.
I had my reccomendations to try this service. I have to say that I am not the least bit impressed.
I could fold a load of laundry just waiting for the listing page to load.
I didn't come here because it was free. I came here because I was told it was a good service. I too would be willing to paid, but only if it worked. Spare dollar is 8.95 and doesn't work. This is free and doesn't work. What's the solution?
hmmm..i would be careful what i wish for Roll Eyes! this service will not be free for long...just like "auctionwatch" and when they started charging they REALLY started charging. my account went from free to 10-30 bucks per month PLUS they charged a percentage of sales. once auctive does the same thing i will just go back to auctionwatch (vendio) because the site is more easy to navigate in. i am hoping that auctiva stays free and just implements some advertising and sticks with the insurance program.
I am new, trying to figure out if this will work for me. I use fire fox, and like it. Sounds like this will be a problem, goning to have to switch to IE. I currently use Turbo Lister, and it is full of glitches, and was told to try Auctiva.
I imported a few of my listing last night, none have images. I did get a few images in my folder, but man, is it slow to load.

Is this going to get easier/faster/less problems than turbo lister? Is there something I can pay, to make it faster? $30 a month sounds like a deal to me, my average ebay fees are way over $1000.00 per month now.

It's all about my time..........
quote:
Originally posted by randpcarriages:
Is this going to get easier/faster/less problems than turbo lister? Is there something I can pay, to make it faster? $30 a month sounds like a deal to me, my average ebay fees are way over $1000.00 per month now.

It's all about my time..........

I agree 100%. Your time as a seller is super valueable. The more efficient you are, the more money you can make. As previous eBay sellers, we of all people understand that. Regarding some of the recent image slowness, the issue is not money. We have awesome infrastructure in place, and are working every day to optimize it and improve the user experience. Our growth has created some challenges, but our team has stepped up and is scaling our solution to support the massive amount of image data we are hosting.

We had a slight issue with one of our image servers being flaky, which is already resolved. We also had an API call return issue which all third parties had to deal with.

All I can say is nobody is more committed to creating a simple, fast and reliable Auction Hosting and Management solution than we are here at Auctiva.

Bill

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.