Skip to main content

Hello there I have been with Auctiva for some time now... I am usually able to get my answers from other people asking questions but this time I am stumped... When I go to upload an image it says image "can not be uploaded"...
ie: ERROR...'History 002.jpg' could not be uploaded'... I have tried all three of the uploaders and they all give me the same error message... I have used two different browsers... and I have cleared my Temp. Internet files and Cookies... Any ideas ? please HELP... Thank you, Greg
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Just received this email:
Hello,

We have made our developers aware of the image upload issue. They are currently addressing it and will have a solution as soon as possible. We are grateful for your patience. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Auctiva support

Looks like it will be awhile yet. Thankfully, we can write them and save until later.
Hi Community,

I'm sorry to hear about all the image upload difficulties. It turns out that, currently, images uploade into certain account are yielding failure messages.

Our engineering department is aware of this and will have a solution as soon as possible.

I'll post again to this thread when I receive any more information regarding this issue.

We appreciate your patience with regard to this issue.

-Mike
Its nice to know I'm not alone here lol, I've been tryin for two days to upload pictures, it will do one or two of 30 then tells me page can not be displayed. I've tried everything on my computer as well, deleted cookies and history (which isn't great for when I go to other sites lol) and still nothing, I too have tried all three up loaders and zippo. I really like auctiva and all its great features so hope this glich is fixed soon Wink

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.