Skip to main content

Been using auctiva for awhile. Lately I am having issues with loading images from my computer. Getting the error: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage.

I have cleared cookies and cache with no change. After several attempts to load (about 4 to 12) it will load one here and there. With no changes at all. I have been watching this forum hopefully to see others with the same problem. When they do have something similar I notice that support states that it was a server issue and has been fixed. I continue to have the issue. If its a setting or something that I am doing or need to do different let me know. Any help would be much appreciated. With this error constantly comming up it is taking way to long to get anything listed.
Running windows XP Home
version 2002 SP 2
Browser is latest explorer.

Thanks in advance
ovarb1
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Posted April 01, 2007 08:55 AM Hide Post
What is wrong?? Every time I load pics to my new listing it freezes up when I try to save, view, anything. Then Auctiva goes down and it show not available. This has happened all weekend. Does this happen often???

Same thing is happening to me! I've gotten to where I'll copy my html b4 trying to SAVE or PREVIEW here on auctive because I've LOST so many of my listings down the drain!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.