Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

No Images - I have two accounts with Auctiva! Both accounts show 0 images/thumbs! I only found this out today because I was going to put a set of listings on Ebay!!!! One thing after another, I think it's about time I start looking for another answer for my picture hosting. If they infact cannot get my pics back I will have lost hours upon hours of redoing all my older pictures. Very unhappy member! dp2292 and dp5221
Hi Community,

I appreciate everyone's help in bringing this to our attention. Our IT department has been informed of this issue and will have it corrected as soon as possible, most likely within the next 20-30 minutes.

I'll post again to this thread as soon as I have additional information pertaining to this issue to share. Thank you for understanding.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Out IT department has reported that this problem has been resolved so all of the images that went down this morning should now be loading quickly again. The resolution of this problem also means that everyone should be able to upload images successfully once again.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and everyone's patience with regard to this matter has been greatly appreciated. Happy listing!

-Mike
Well it's coffee in cakes in the meantime! On the upside all we can at least write the listings and save them. So it'll be an add photo even later. It stinks that all the current listings (I run about 600 in store listings daily) will be down but hey, they've got 30 days to come back and see the listing...J/K. Seriously though I am hoping it all gets resolved soon and just trying to find something constructive in the meantime...and hey, this is good for me! Scorpio's are not known for being optimistic!!! Cheers and good luck all!! -G
THIS IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF!!!!! 2 Saturdays in a row Auctiva has cost me sales on ebay!! THey asked us to put our faith in them and things would work out! PLEASE! How is it that SATURDAYS they seem to screw us out of our sales and listings?? I want some answers and am sick of it! I too went through this last weekend. I don't think they realize how much work we put into this and how most of us NEED the money. ANSWERS NOW please!!! SOmeone!!!!!!!!!
Wow! After using Turbo Lister for years, I finally thought that I had found a great new listing tool that was easier and better to use. Now, I see that none of my auctions have pictures. They have been fine for days, but now at the crucial ending time, they are gone. I did receive an email telling me that the problem is being addressed, but if this is common practice, count me out. No pics = No bids; No bids = No Money. Please get this issue squared away Auctiva. We depend on you, as you do us.
Still having problems!! I was able to upload from about 6pm to 10pm CST but since then I haven't been able to upload anything. The listings I posted at the above times are really slow at loading the photos but they eventually do load. I don't know if the buyers stick around long enough for the images to come up though.
quote:
Originally posted by nemos990:
quote:
Originally posted by student-loans-4u:
quote:
Originally posted by nemos990:
I guess the old saying IS true... you get what you pay for! It's free... so we get nothing.

It's not free. This company is making money and it requires having users of their services...

Sorry it IS free for us to list. they may be making money by advertising on our listings but we're not paying. That's what I meant by that.

And they're not doing a good job at pleasing their customers...
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.