Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Dalin,

Thanks for bringing this up. The same behavior has been reported by several other customers and we have found that it is occurring due to a technical problem on the end of our image hosting provider, Amazon S3. They are investigating the issue and have posted an acknowledgment of the problem on the following page: http://status.aws.amazon.com/

The service is described as "Amazon Simple Storage Service (US Standard)" on that status page and the error message currently says "Increase in error rates". They will be updating that page when the issue is resolved and your images should then be visible once again.

We apologize for any inconveniences this issue is causing.

-Mike
Hi Community,

I see that Amazon S3 has not updated their status board to indicate the problem has been resolved yet but we have started seeing images in accounts in which we could not see them before and the number of reports we have been receiving has declined drastically, so those are both very encouraging signs.

Based on these observations, I suspect that the issue has been resolved and that they are just verifying some things before they update their status board or that the problem is resolved for the most part.

I'll continue to update this thread with any new information about the issue I become aware of. Hopefully those of you who were unable to see your images before can see them once again like Dalin.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.