Skip to main content

Have been doing some listings. Please review your images to make sure the images are enlarging. Yesterday and today some of mine are not enlarging.

Once I reload they do...but a hassle and I know some people do not review their listings...so you may want to click enlarge.

I am writing support so hopefully they can shed some light on this issue.
Original Post
Hi lookandbuyme,

Thanks for alerting us to this behavior. I reviewed your support case and was able to confirm that a supersized version of the image you provided as an example was not generated due to an apparent glitch during the upload process, so I suspect the same is true for the other images you referred to.

Although uploading errors of this nature should be quite uncommon in the grand scheme of things, our technical team is currently investigating this issue and we will do our best to implement a solution to this issue as soon as possible.

As you have already discovered, if you find that a supersized version of one or more of your images cannot be displayed when you preview a listing, you should generally be able to correct the problem by removing the corrupted version of the image and uploading it again.

We apologize for any inconveniences this issue may be causing.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.