Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Most of my auctiva hosted images are also not working. It's not just the item images, it's the template images also. In the place of the images is what looks like a stock photo of a highway with blurred lights :|

It started happening yesterday ( Australian Eastern Standard Time ) but i thought it would eventually sort itself out and didn't worry too much. But tonight it's still the same Frown

It seems to be a widespread issue for others using auctiva to host their images and or using auctiva templates.

I hope they're able to fix it or give me a solution. I have submitted a support ticket and hope for a swift reply. I dont want to have to use another service as i love auctiva!

w00f!
We dont need a screenshot. Directions as to what to do are listed above from Mike. If anything include a link to a photo that isn't showing or an item on eBay. That would at least help them figure out if you're in that group or it's a different issue. We can also find out if you're in that group from your userid with us so even the link above wouldn't be overly helpful if it's from the same issue.

One group of users images weren't synced to the new servers. We know about it and are syncing them now. Filing a case as Mike pointed out above will get your images moved there faster. Otherwise they'll be there within the next 5 hours because we're automatically just moving all images over there for all users in the affected group of users.
Last edited by auctivajeff
You don't even need to look at anything on Ebay. If you just go to any users "Saved Listings" area within Auctiva itself, you should see a lot of saved listings with the "Thumbnail Image not available" next to it. If you access any of those Saved Listings that show this problem by opening the listing, you will see the included image are nothing but the red "X" icons where images should be and the Image Saved area also is exhibiting issues. You don't even need Ebay to see this. just look at the auctiva stuff.

I too submitted a support request to have all my images put back. Some of them are very old (over 8 months) while others that are missing were uploaded to Auctiva only a few weeks ago. not all the images are doing this, just some of them. I have lots of listings out there and I'd say that about 30-50% of my listings are impacted this problem.

My question for Auctiva is where did these images go? Does your group delete pictures that are thought to be too old without notifying the users? Just thought maybe that was the problem?

I hope this will be resolved. I LOVE Auctiva! I don't want to lose it.

Deb

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.