Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Yes. I can't use Auctiva because I can't load my listings. I've contacted them and they told me to do something to my computer which just messed up my computer and caused me additional work. They implied it might be fixed yest. evening and it's still a problem. They were very vague. They just want to get you off the live chat so they can get to the next person. I didn't make any changes to my computer that would make this happen. It occurred after they did an upgrade. LOL.
Hello - this is my first post, but I have been using Auctiva for over a year. These things are rare events and in my experience, you can do nothing but wait until the Tech Team sort out the glitches. I know this can be frustrating and sometimes costly, but they will sort it out as soon as they can.
Until they do, all we can do is keep Smile
I'm having a slightly different problem; I can upload images, but when I try to select them in a listing I've created, no matter what I try I can't select ANY photos at all. None. It's always worked for me before. Plus, now the Auctiva home page is just solid blue with lists.

What happened? How can I get this to work again?

Thanks.
See my problem is that I can upload pictures using the HTML uploader. But when I go to SELECT each individual picture (clicking on the thumbnail of each picture to select it) within a listing I'm creating..............absolutely not possible any more to select any thumbnails. It doesn't work. And the entire look of Auctiva when I log on is completely different. Solid annoying blue background and just an ugly list to choose from on the left hand side. Very strange.
My photos upload fine, but when I go to select them in "Image Selection" I get a red box that says "An error has occurred during the processing of your request. Please try again or file a support case if this problem continues". I won't file a support case since they've never responded in past--not ONCE.

There is nothing wrong with any of our computers...that's such a cop out excuse on their part.

So the waiting continues... Day 4 of no listings.
I was having the same problem that Chris L was having with getting images into the listing. Could not select from the thumbnails list at all. Had the problem for about three days, but today the problem went away.

Things are getting better. Hope everyone else's problems go away soon.

And to Jeff, The Maverick CEO, thanks for being on the boards and not hiding away in some office with floor-to-ceiling glass windows and plush leather executive chairs and a fully stocked bar. Smile I appreciate you're being out here with newbies and veterans, doing what you can to communicate about the issues.
quote:
I won't file a support case since they've never responded in past--not ONCE.
We always reply. And fairly quick. Usually when people say this it's because they don't know how to check their support cases, or they have our emails blocked that let them know when a support case is updated.

http://www.auctiva.com/help/ListofUserCases.aspx
Then choose "All" for the # of days in thd dropdown box.

We replied to your last support case in 12 minutes. That is the only support case you seem to have filed. I search our support database by using both your email address and your eBay userid. Just 1 case. Do you have more email addresses or usernames?
Jeff, I have filed 3 other times. This was in the past for 3 different issues, NOT for this issue. Like I said, since I didn't get responses in the past, I didn't want to waste my time on filing this time.

Nope I have no other email addy or username and I can see all my Spam/Bulk emails. I'm not trying to be argumentative, as I know you are working as hard as you can to resolve these issues and have a lot of frustrated users barking at you..and I am grateful for the FREE service you offer. It has worked 95% of the time, so I will just be patient.

And another thing, is LiveChat has never worked for me. It's always down and says "not available at the moment"... and yes I'm doing it M-F during the hours of operation. So I don't know. Maybe I'm just unlucky with Auctiva support. Yes, I have cleared my Cache/Cookies several times.

Thank you for responding!
Maybe you sent an email or something? There is only 1 case ever for your userid or email address. We only do support via the support system.

When you submit a case it gives you a confirmation and case #. Do you have that for either of your other 2 support cases.

The only other thing that could have happened is you clicked to submit the support case but it failed in which case it would give you a failure message rather than a support case #.

In any event we answer all support cases with support #'s. We can't answer support cases that aren't in the system.
Night Whiz, how can you tell how big a photo is? When I right click on the photo under Properties I see a bunch of different numbers. 80 x 46 pixels and 1647 bytes. Never had any issues with size before. Is this something new that Auctiva has implemented? Limiting the sizes of our photos? I wouldn't even know what to change on my digital camera to get it to be lower? Can you tell I'm not a camera whiz? Roll Eyes

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.