Skip to main content

start'..this has been going on for quite a while..and on days like today..when ebay offers a promotion..it is impossible to go thru each listing and change..gheezh..i already complained about this several weeks ago and they said they were working on it..ok, i lost out on that promotion..now, again today..this is not cool..plus the auctiva feedback feature has not been working for more than a year..still working on it..i just dont understand how 2 features that worked great before cannot be working now..
i dont mind a few extra steps if there was a way to bulk edit to change the listings..so i am blocked in both find and replace and bulk edit from doing one thing..moving buy it now to start price'..cmon this should be fixed..help if anyone knows a solution..i called but keep getting the answering machine
Original Post
Hi yellowfeather,

Thanks for letting us know about this experience. It sounds like you were being impacted by a bug we introduced with one of our recent site updates that broke the ability to update the Sale Type on saved listings but that issue has since been resolved so you should now be able to successfully change the Sale Type on item on your Saved Listings page successfully using the "Find and Replace" tool once again.

If you encounter any further difficulties with this functionality, please let us know by mousing over the "Help" tab within your account and selecting the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.