Skip to main content

Hi Community,

As many of you have noticed, we are currently experiencing a couple different technical problems concerning saved listings. These known issues, both of which we are investigating and working to correct, are as follows:

1) When you are on your "Saved Listings" page and you choose to view the listings in one of your folders, the message "No saved listings found." will be returned. If you then choose to view listings in all folders again, you will still receive the same message.

If you encounter this problem, please log out of your Auctiva account and then log back in and, when you click the "Saved" link under the "Listings" tab, you will be able to see your saved listings again. Once this problem is resolved, you will be able to sort by folder once again.

2) We have also received several reports that the data contained within certain saved listings has disappeared, even though the title and image is still displayed next to the item on your "Saved Listings" page. If you are experiencing this problem, please file a support request using the appropriatre link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Michael,

I'll monitor this thread too for any updates. As note, in my support case, it's possible the bug (or bugs) occuring in the Save Listings page are actually deleting listings in addition to the reported viewing problems. My problem with missing/deleted listings was concurrent to a Save at around 1:51:20 PST today.

Dan

Dan
Hi Community,

We just did some work to resolve issue #2 mentioned above. Therefore, if you previously opened any of your saved listings to find the lister page was empty, that content should now be available once again. Unfortunately, if you opened one of your saved listings to find the content missing and then clicked the "Save" button, the previously saved data cannot be restored.

Also, we will be implementing a fix for issue # 1 above tomorrow morning. While we have not established a specific time for this implementation, fortunately, you can all expect to be able to sort your saved listings by folders relatively early in the day tomorrow.

-Mike
Last edited by auctivamiked
Good to know, but bad timing. Only one more evening of ebay's free and reduced listing fees! My 2 listings that "disappeared" - both times I was editing them and then hit "schedule to ebay" - which resulted in an Auctiva error message. When I went back to the listings to try again, they were blank. After much frustration and confusion, I went to another listing I wanted to edit and schedule to ebay tonight, but after my edits I hit "save" instead. The listing saved without an error message. Then from the saved listings page, I clicked on the check-box and scheduled it to ebay that way. SEEMS to work that way. I hope it helps someone!
Hi Community,

It has also been brought to our attention that the saved listings pages of many customers are not properly sorting from most recent to oldest create/edit date. Therefore, if you are unable to see your recently created listings on the first page of the saved listings section within your account, browse through the subsequent pages and you should be able to locate them.

We will be working on a fix for this issue in the near future as well but I'm not sure when this development will take place at present. I'll post again to this thread when additional information becomes available. Thanks for understanding.

-Mike
Mike,
First let me start off by saying I love Auctiva and have only experienced one problem within the last 6 months. I have recently recommended your site on the eBay boards and many sellers have switched over. I first want to thank you for providing this wonderful site.

I know whenever there are updates, there will be bugs to work out.

I, too, have lost all my saved listing for the month of September, many of which I was going to post tonight and am unable to do so. I also noticed a decrease in the number of events at the top of my log on page. Many of those that previously showed as successful are gone now.

I have tried creating the listings over again all day today so I could list tonight, and they just disappear. I have looked through all of the pages and they are not there. About 2 hours ago I found some on page 2, but they are gone now.

I find your last paragraph a little disturbing: "We will be working on a fix for this issue IN THE NEAR FUTURE as well but I'M NOT SURE WHEN THIS DEVELOPMENT WILL TAKE PLACE.

This is a problem with the recently created updates that has created a major problem for sellers. Don't you think someone in your organization (perhaps your CEO, Jeff) should have a better idea of when this will be fixed. It was working fine up until last night.

Please excuse my frustration, but to work all day on listings and have them lost in la-la land somewhere, is one of the most frustrating things a seller can experience (other than non-paying bidders).

Perhaps you need to kick this problem up to the next level, so it can be addressed sooner that "I'm not sure when this development will take place."

Thanks again for providing a site that works most of the time.

LYNN
Hello,
I too love this site, it is a HUGH time saver for me.
While I also realize that site updates can cause issues or bugs to be worked out, it is twice as frustrating to submit a support ticket and be told it is "an end user issue", or "I can access your listings if you can't your folders must be empty".

I'm not frustrated with Auctiva making site improvements and am more than willing to work through the bugs.
I'm frustrated at the "the issue is on your end" answers to support tickets when I could have just been told in the first place that Auctiva is working on the issue.

Thanks for posting the information where we can all find it and your extra work in getting the issue resolved.
I too have been having major problems with the listings hiding!
This has been happening since the update yesterday and the addition of the Consignor "thing" on the saved listings page.
I make up my listings and put them in my own Folders which I have made and used for months.
It has always worked just fine but now I keep seeing...'You have no saved listings'.

I am trying to beat the clock with the end of the EBay special coming up fast and have about 100 listings to do and they are all different!
Occassionally they come out of hiding if I switch tabs at the top, say to "Images" and then back to Listings.
It is very difficult to access listings in my folders.
It is just not working the way it was and is also painfully slow for each page to load.
I cleared cache but no difference.
Could someone please help all of us poor souls whose listings have gone AWOL.
let me show you guys how to aviod this issue,
first, click "Saved Listings" tab, then you will receive this message "No saved listings found.",
2nd, click"go" button, after that, you will receive same message again, because "Consignment Status" block all listings, but it doesn't matter, all you need to click "Saved Listings" agian, finall you are able to choose what folders you want.
OK. There's no rhyme or reason. Yes, listings are lost in space. Cleaned Cache, cookies, logged out, logged in, went through tabs, went through saved folders. Been there, done that!

No rhume or reason. The first 2 saved listings on each page are August listings. As you scroll down each page, March is mixed with June, February with July, and so on... September went poof!

What next?

Yesterday... No daytime listings.

Tomorrow?? More of the same?

I recognize the service is free... Although I do use Auctiva's insurance.

Its hard for the East Coasters. Listing late = Ending late. It wouldn't be sooooooooo bad if it were 1 or 2PM... But, 4 and 5PM is not acceptable.

I may be one of the lucky ones or UNLUCKY depending how you view things in life. This is my full time gig. I depend on this to feed my family... And yes, I agree with others, We need to take advantage of the ebay sales.

NO LISTING FEES....

Many of you will say, So list through ebay...

Its not that simple... No PICTURES!

UGH!

Mike I feel sorry for you too! I know I am venting and it seems others are too! Its no reflection on you. I won't shoot the messenger!
The advice to:

"please log out of your Auctiva account and then log back in and, when you click the "Saved" link under the "Listings" tab, you will be able to see your saved listings again. Once this problem is resolved, you will be able to sort by folder once again."

does not work today. An I keep cleaning cookies & cache to no avail.
Mike,
First I wish to apologize for my level of frustration last night. Second, I want to thank you for "waving your magic wand" and bringing back our saved listings this morning. Smile

There are a few other problems I am experiencing this morning, but nothing serious.

1. Tried to change my Seller Details Master Profile and the changes would not take effect even though I clicked the SAVE buton.

2. Preview Listing, seems to have some problems when you select Slide Show. The preview seems to jump everytime the slide changes, making it rather difficult to read the preview. This never happened before the update.

Thank you again for all the support your team provided last night. I understand it must have been a difficult night for all of you that were working to get the site fixed. I have confidence that eventually you will get all the bugs fixed.

Your listing service is great and your "techs" are even greater. Thanks again.

LYNN
Hi Lynn,

No worries...I understand you had a legitmate reason to be frustrated, but I certainly appreciate your acknowledgement. I'll take some time in the near future to look into the issues brought up in your previous post, and will post some more details thereafter.

Also, from speaking with our QA team this morning, I am under the impression the issue mentioned in my September 27, 2007 06:55 PM post to this thread has been resolved. I will update this thread again once I have gone through my case list to verify this.

-Mike
Hi Community,

It appears that the issue described in my September 27, 2007 06:55 PM post to this thread has been resolved. Also, I just checked with our engineering team and it appears we'll be pushing out the fix for issue #1 described in my September 27, 2007 02:51 PM post in about an hour.

If you continue to experience either of these problem as the day goes on, please let us know by contacting our customer support department using the approrpriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike
Don't know about anyone else but nothing has been resloved for me. None of my saved listing folders even open now. A few hours ago they did and I managed to schedule a few items but then the scheduling page stopped refreshing itself when I put in a starting time so nothing has changed for me in the last 24 hours - still a nightmare.
Hope you guys at auctiva are still working on it!
Hi, I'm a little late showing up... just now discovered this problem with the saved listings and thought I'd browse the forums to see if anyone else was experiencing this issue.

I'm glad to see that it is/was being addressed, but I'm with stevenp in that nothing has been resolved for me either. I can find my most current listings if I search the titles, but they're not there when I just scroll through. All of the dates are still out of order, too. Can any one say if this is still being addressed? Thanks!
Hi Mike,

Problem has returned this morning, but with some difference. Sort order on "Modified" isn't showing all the latest changed Listings, i.e. not soring by date (not in order) and ditto for sorting Last Post and Folder. However, if I do the trick of Search Title, I can locate them. So, the problem of "ordering" the files remains. Selecting Folder Active (my example in Sup. Req.) does now product my 4 green Listings. They are there, it's just a sort problem on Title, Folder, Modfied, and Last Post. I normally use "Modified" for sort, and probably most others do the same.

Was working fine yesterday (Saturday), so apparently some fixes have been applied with some new/changed bugs. At least the total vanishing act hasn't happened, as I can look at specific Folders now. Smile

Dan

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.