Skip to main content

I used the old activia and want to start using the new. How do I bring my catagories and items over to activia. I am going crazy navigating around this site. I wrote them help line much earlier with NO reply. I have about 300 up uploaded but I have over 1000 items listed. I have clicked on everything. I want to delete the old and put everything in new. I have built my templete and now trying to list and it is only showing my old catagories. I need to input the new ones. Thank you
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by freckle102:
I used the old activia and want to start using the new. How do I bring my catagories and items over to activia. I am going crazy navigating around this site. I wrote them help line much earlier with NO reply. I have about 300 up uploaded but I have over 1000 items listed. I have clicked on everything. I want to delete the old and put everything in new. I have built my templete and now trying to list and it is only showing my old catagories. I need to input the new ones. Thank you

Hey Freckle,

This should help.

Click My Account > eBay Settings > Update Store Categories From eBay

All done mate.

Best regards,
Hi,

I am getting this all together. I knew it could not be that hard. It took me 3 days to build one template. I love it but can you please check out item number 370021576130 on e-bay and tell me why the icons payment, shipping, terms of sale and about us do not line up so I can correct them before listing more items. Thank you
I will get through this.

Clare~

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.