Skip to main content

I am getting sales and request for ship rates to international folks.
my auctions are set for no sales to these.but ebay is putting the sales through.
have one for a party dress,she wants to pay 7.00 for shipping.
France.thats the biggest reason I stopped these sales.
Is this happening to others?
Thanks
Janne
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

yes it happened to me. i had to wait nearly two weeks to relist and the person got an unpaid item strike. i had to invoice it first. i invoiced it at 300 hundred in shipping...item weighed in at 28 pounds. its a horrible situation. have you called ebay...btw i did offer the person the ability to cancel the transaction.

there must be a better way.
hello
Yes I had called them before,it is like talking to a door.I went ahead and shipped,I stopped the International because I had 4 in one week,said they did not get their stuff,and most of them complained I know before it hardly had time to get there,and paypal gave them the total money back.So I just stopped,couldn't take many more like that.But now they have started back.This one had good feedback,so I just hope,it will work.
Thanks
Janne
Hello
I know what You mean,I shipped one today,and have another for tomorrow,I am sending this one priority Flat rate,any other way just cost so much.
I can't remember ,is there tracking on the flat rate envelope?I have probably not done International in a year.I stopped when I shipped 3 in one week,and they all said they didn't get it,Paypal just handed out my money to them,and I had Insurance but without their help I couldn't file.So I just stopped,have not missed them.
Janne
Well I got SCrewed!
I shipped in a flat rate envelope,Thought it would save her some shipping,well today she did a charge back.won't answer email.I call paypal and asked them to email her and tell her to send me a letter stating she never received the package,so I can make a claim with the Ins.I think without the sig.I can't file a claim according to their website.I am done with them,never again another International.
71.00 thrown out the door.
Thanks
Janne

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.