Skip to main content

Hi there, I'm wanting to list some jewellery items I think will sell well to the US market. I don't want to list on .com just because I know .co.uk better and there's a strong chance they might go to Europe too.

My question is... How do I get international visibility on my listing? I have set up worldwide postage (as standard) but I understand I need to pay about 5p for this 'international visibility' to get my listing shown on .com? How do I do this (either through auctiva or ebay)?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
If I say I'm listing on .com I can get 'international visibility' under marketing options but not for .co.uk?

Hi,

I just tried Create New Listing, selected United Kingdom, and the feature was on the list in Marketing Tools. However, I believe the feature is AUCTION ONLY for UK by eBay policy; and when I switch to Fixed Price, the feature doesn't appear (confirmation).

For Fixed Price, I believe the visibility occurs automatically with use of Shipping to the US. I do recall having a recent discussion in the Forum with another member, and my basis for that conclusion was from visiting the UK site policy on International. One sure test is to list the item and check the US site with search after its done indexing.

Danno

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.