Skip to main content

I sell all kinds of items and I LOVE Auctiva because I can take a ton of pictures to put on the listing. My problem now is with volume. I have a system down pat! Once I take a picture of the item, and wrote the description I pack it up in the box for shipping and give it a unique 3 digit ID number. Once I put everything together to list it I include the 3 digit ID number in the details page of the auction. The problem that I run into is once items sell, I have to go into each of the auctions to get its ID number. From the ID number I know what its weight is and I go into paypal to print the labels via Paypal Multiorder Shipping.

Is there an easy way for me to use a solution (free or really cheap) where I can keep Auctiva and be able to easily only print the labels that has the 3 digit ID number on it? Then all I have to do is take the label, find the box, stick the label on it and ship it. Any recommendations?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I know, I thought about putting the 3 digit # in the title, but it wouldn't be consistant. Here are somethings I found. eBay has a field called "Custom Label" that I guess I can use to input into, but I can't have Auctiva enter to that field.. yet. Also I noticed that when I use Paypal's Multiorder Shipping and print out the list of items it shows the eBay item number as well as an Order#, which is always blank. Anyway to take advantage of these two fields and make them talk to each other?? I can't wait until Auctiva offers Inventory control, which I hear isn't happening till 2008.
quote:
when I use Paypal's Multiorder Shipping and print out the list of items it shows the eBay item number as well as an Order#, which is always blank

If you turn off automatic printing of your packing list, and then print out just your labels, Multiship will generate an Order# on your packing slip, if you print them afterwards. Exactly how that would be useful escapes me though.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.