Skip to main content

Hi Shouldthisbeyours,

The issue you are reporting with gallery images not showing up in your listings is a known eBay problem. Sellers starting reporting various image issues on Saturday (including a problem with uploading images), and it was happening to sellers across the board, not just users of any particular image hosting and/or listing service. This problem with gallery images not being loaded has happened several times in recent months, and unfortunately there's nothing we can do since it's on the eBay side of things.

JazzyGil99,

I just checked your account and can see all of your image thumbnails, so I'm not sure why you weren't able to see them on your computer. If you continue to have issues, please file a customer support help ticket so that they can look into that for you.

Thanks!
I just posted listing to ebay thursday had no problems with ebay gallery pictures just posted more today and i have absoutley no gallery pistures on any of my listings. will my pictures come in at all later or is it best to cancel them all and relist later. i have never had any problem like this since i have been using auctiva and selling on ebay.
Auctiva does have thumbnail issues. every day i write or add to the support request and every day they do something to restore the thumbnails. it impacts those that were listed the previous day (or days since i filed my last support request).

Make sure you send support requests.

i would like some sort of response, other than, we fixed it and let us know what else we can do.
Hi Community,

Looks like eBay is still having widespread issues with their images. I listed a couple items yesterday, and sure enough, one of them has the lovely pink "Your listing is successful but there's a problem with your Gallery picture. See details" message. I tried to fix the problem using their steps, but that didn't work.

Next step: I called eBay. As I was on hold, I noticed that they acknowledged the problem on their System Announcements board. Here's the post in case it is removed:

"We are aware that members may see a longer than usual delay for Gallery images to appear in the search. It is not necessary to try and upload the images again. The images will be displayed within a few hours of listing or revising your items.

Additionally some members using the Simple Listing form are having difficulties uploading images in their listings. As a workaround members can click on the link at the top right of the listing page that will take you to the Advanced Listing form to complete the listing.

Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve both of these issues."

When I was able to talk to someone at eBay, he told me that the problem would be resolved within 72 hours. The system announcement said it should only take a few hours for the gallery images to appear, but it has been 20+ hours since my listing launched and still no gallery image.

Frustrating, I know. I wish there was something we could do to keep these image problems from happening, but it's an eBay issue. Call them and file a report and hopefully the problem will be resolved soon.
Hi Community,

Although the focus of this thread seems to have shifted from the issue of McAfee's Netguard feature blocking Auctiva hosted images for some, we have since received some additional information about that issue so I figured I would post it here for those of you who are still following the status of that issue through this thread.

While we are still uncertain when this issue may be resolved, McAfee has finally acknowledged this the issue and has assured us that they are working to release a patch for their software to address the inappropriate image blocking that has been reported.

We have definitely noticed a significant decrease in complaints about this behavior over the last week or so and we are hopeful that is indicative that progress is already being made toward resolving the issue, but it is difficult to call the issue resolved without confirmation from McAfee.

I will continue to keep you posted on this issue as additional information becomes available. Thank you all once again for helping to provide us with the information necessary to work toward a resolution to this issue.

-Mike
I have been having trouble for weeks now. I have been using Auctiva for 14 months going along happily selling. I have been using the uploader that should automatically resize your images. It used to do this but now some photos upload as a image but when I list the photo is just a thumbnail and I cannot fix this problem in ebay. I then cancel my listing cause without images = "no sales" I was then led to beleive it was something I was doing wrong so I have spent hours re photographing images. This still dosent work as it is random images that do not resize. The image file size on my hard drive are all of a similar size.I am spending hours trying to fix the problem. Does anyone know how to fix this. I have opened a support case but they said they couldn't find a problem. I see a lot of people are having similar problems. I will have to look for another way to list my items xmas is coming soon and I can see a disaster happening.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.