Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention. We did just begin to experience some technical difficulties which appear to be causing the Auctiva.com site to be unavailable intermittently and our technical team is currently working to stabilize things as soon as possible.

I will keep you posted on the situation through this thread as additional information becomes available. We apologize for any inconveniences this may be causing.

-Mike
Hi dvchic,

I just reviewed your account and did not find any records of failed postings. I also noticed that one particular listing was successfully posted to eBay just a few minutes before you posted to this thread, so I am curious if that may have been the listing you were referring to hear.

Any listings that you post through your Auctiva account should generally post to eBay within a few seconds but, if there is ever a delay for some reason, you should be able to monitor the status of the listing in question on your Scheduled Listings page.

If you are still having trouble posting any of your items at this point, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab within your account and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike
Hi bluebirds15,

I am not having any trouble getting the Select Images window itself open within your account, but I am receiving an error message when I attempt to enable the “Show images in active listings” filter on that page. I have forwarded the issue over to our technical team and will let you know when I hear back from them and have some additional information to share.

If you are referring to something else, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab within your account and we will be happy to look any any other difficulties you may be experiencing further.

-Mike
Hi bluebirds15 & itsjustme,

The image selection and template issues you reported on Friday should now be resolved. As it turns out, they appear to have had the same root cause and we have not seen either issue crop up again for the past few days. If you notice any remaining issues of this nature, please don't hesitate to let us know.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.