Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I was able to delete one of my scheduled listings, the first one. Not the other two yet. I get "unable to delete" message on the last two. They are all within about 10 minutes apart, so maybe I can eliminate those also.

Keep checking Proper and maybe you can catch them. Not to worry though, usually Auctiva works great. This is the first time that I have run into a problem.
I just tried to post my vacation rental in my ebay store and get this message for both...

API Error

The item cannot be listed or modified. The title and/or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller may be in violation of eBay policy.

# Failure
[X]

I don't have a CLUE what could be causing this. I don't have any improper links or wording... Any ideas?
Hi Community,

We did experience a higher than usual amount of failed posting due to the "Not Posted in Time" message. Our engineering department has confirmed that our posting statistics have stabilized so, if you have listings that previously failed to post for this reason, you should now be able to post them successfully without making any changes.

The preceding message only applies to listings that failed to post due to the "Not Posted in Time" failure message. If your listings failed to post for a different reason, I suggest filing a support case using the appropriate link on our help page:

http://www.auctiva.com/free_auction_software_help/help.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.