Skip to main content

i have pics in my file. I got lucky in that google accepted the file with thumbnail pics. some people have had file rejected if had thumbnail pics. one thing that i think helped is that my thumb pics are still large enough to be seen and product are small items (rings)

on categories, not knowing any different at the time i left the ebay categories and it accepted it, but on next upload will change that to "jewelry" instead of ebay's cat/subcat and see how that goes
quote:
Originally posted by AngelLisa:
quote:
Last I checked the below is correct....
For those who have an ebay Store, your merchandise is sent to froogle AUTOMATICALLY because those items have a BIN (Buy It Now)

Thats what I thought too, but I can't find any of my items on froogle. Frown

that's another nice thing about googlebase. if it's a product item and is submitted to googlebase, it will show up in both googlebase and froogle! Smile
quote:
Originally posted by AngelLisa:
BTW ..HI D!! Haven't seen you around in awhile so just wanted to say howdy!

Hi Lisa, glad to see you "working" so hard, seems like things are going good for you Wink

I'm still looking for my motivation so if you see it can you tell it to come back Razz

I think my problem is that I have way to much to do now that I get overwhelmed and just say screw it. I really do need to get back on track!

Oh there it is again, that nasty anxiety I get when I mention work.

~LOL~

Roll Eyes

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.