Skip to main content

I was just wondering if anyone else is having the same problems. I started to list something today and realized I hadn't taken the picture so I saved the listing with the idea of calling it up, adding the pics, and posting. Unfortunately it never appeared when I called up my saved listings. Then I completed a second listing and posted it. It never showed up on eBay so I went to the saved listing and found an * beside the item. The legend says that the * means the item has been scheduled to post. I didn't schedule a time and besides the beta says the scheduler is off. Is Auctiva having trouble getting eBay to post auctions submitted? This is a great service and has worked well for me...maybe it's a beta problem??
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Then I completed a second listing and posted it. It never showed up on eBay so I went to the saved listing and found an * beside the item. The legend says that the * means the item has been scheduled to post. I didn't schedule a time

Ditto. It, along with the second listing, is sitting in the scheduled folder and keeps retrying. I only hit "post now", not schedule. It will not let me cancel it. When I went in to the saved listing and tried a 3rd time to post it, it gave me a message that I can't post it because it already has 2 scheduled listings on it.

so, I'm stuck and can't list anything.
I'm frustrated because I don't know if the blocks I've been running into are me or the system? Help me someone please!
Spent 45 mins. doing auction, tried to review it for ERROR CHECK, it disappears. Can't call it up again, so REDO it, then all of a sudden it's gone again. Man, I stayed home to list today and haven't been able to list one thing YET!
Then I go to the sign in pages and it tells me I don't exist. But, yet I come here to COMMUNITY the same user ID and password allow me in.
Then I go to my listings and see that the preview panel is missing things. Then I begin to wonder if I am limited in IMAGE, LISTING, etc. SPACE because I use the site FREE.
I am a 2 yr. SPAREDOLLAR user and have been trying to convert to AUCTIVA, but things just aren't running too smoothly for me.
AND, what a time for all this to hit me....holiday season!
Can anyone help me figure out if it's ME or the system?
Confused
My problem seems to be solved for now..After a few hours the * disappeared and the listing ended up in the failed listings with the notation that it was "not scheduled in time." Since I didn't schedule it at all, it's hard to figure how it wasn't in time. In any case, I went back to the saved listing, resubmitted the listing, and this time it was posted correctly. The other listing I saved earlier seems to be gone and will have to be retyped. Thanks Auctiva for working out the bugs in your new beta software...this is a wonderful service. As you know, it is frustrating when things don't work right but as a former SD user I am pleased to be here. At least here people listen and try to fix the problems..

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.