Skip to main content

Just a warning to listing on ebay. Auctiva has not had a chance to update the Item Specifics in many categories that ebay now uses. For instance: category Toys & Hobbies > Action Figures > Star Wars > Vintage (1977-89) > Empire Strikes Back > Vehicles, Accessories.

Ebay now includes Brand, Star Wars Characters, Manufacturer on drop down list. Auctiva gives you no option for item specific.

This is happening in many categories [not just toys]. So you might want to check your listing through revise your item once your item is listed on ebay to see if there are item specifics or more item specifics that ebay offers. I don't know if this is part of ebay's new search procedure, but if it is, you are losing out when Auctiva does not offer these options when you prepare the listing on their site.

Auctiva is a great site to use but I wanted to let other users know when I have come up against since ebay changed their listing page. Big Grin
Original Post
Meant to say 'what I have come up against' not when.

Additionally, I have filed a support case with Auctiva and their response was:

I am sorry to hear that you have had this difficulty. I will forward your information to our QA department for addressing. We try to keep our system up to date with eBay's but from time to time eBay adds information and it takes us a little while to catch up.

So check those item specifics when listing your items. Cool

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.