Skip to main content

I am listing in category 525 (Coins & Paper Money > Coins: US > Collections, Lots) for which ebay has pre-defined item specifics. After I select my category in my profile shouldn't fields appear to allow me to select item specifics? I don't get any fields. I also need to enter some custom item specifics
Robert
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Robert!
After you select the category, you will see two links below the category box: one that says "Find Product" and another that says "Custom Item Specifics." By clicking on the Custom Item Specifics link, a window will pop open that shows the available Item Specifics for that category.

By clicking your cursor in one of the text boxes, you will see a menu of specifics that you can choose from, or enter your own. There is also a place to enter your own specific if necessary at the top.

Hope that helps, and happy selling!
I do see the 'Find Product' link but there is no box or link for "Custom Item Specifics". You have left it out for this category (525).

Just to confirm, I selected a new category (dresses) and then the "Custom Item Specifics" does show. Category 525 is one of the categories that allows custom item specifics as have used them before with one of your competitor's listing tools.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.