Skip to main content

Has anyone else had this problem? I was listing items last night and around 2 a.m. Pacific time the item specific link stopped working.

I shut down my computer and went to bed. When I got up today, I logged in and tried again.

To be sure I wasn't making a mistake, I did a search by artist for Beatles and got the same response: "No product found."

Has anyone else had this problem today?

Thanks.
jbt9955
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention. We have received similar reports from a number of customers today and it appears eBay must have changed something with respect to the "Find Product" tool. We anticipate that this issue will be resolved with the routine category update we'll be conducting within the next couple hours and, if that doesn't do the trick, we'll get it worked out shortly thereafter.

If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding your Auctiva account, please feel free to contact our customer support team by completing the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - We have just completed our category update and our initial testing has shown that the "Find Product" option is successfully retrieving pre-filled item information from eBay once again. If you continue to have trouble with this functionality, please let us know by contacting our customer support team.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.