Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Garyj,

That's certainly true. ebay is constantly adding, dropping, and changing Categories and Item Specifics, which in turn Auctiva would have to modify their one-page lister to accomodate. Auctiva does periodically have maintenance updates to the lister, so a lag betwen ebay change and Auctiva change is evident and unavoidable. The only fix in the mean time is to list with Auctiva and revise on ebay.

If you have a priority item and/or group of items, I'd open a Support Case so Auctiva is aware of a pressing need. It's also possible they missed a change and/or it's a bug.

Dan
Hi, Everyone!

Somewhere here this newbie remembers reading a comment about CUSTOM Item Specifics. All I have been able to find so far on Auctiva is a one-choice Item Specifics.

I'm coming over from Channel Advisor where we had choices in the Item Specifics - the seller could enter the name of a particular color, style, size, etc. All I see offered on Auctiva's Item Specifics is one selection in size, style, color (small or large, blue or red, etc.) where on CA I could enter a size of Med Lrg, or Periwinkle for the color, or faux wrap, for a style, etc.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone would please direct me to the CUSTOM Item Specifics page.

Thanks in advance for your help...

Jo
Hi toonew,

Posted January 16, 2008 09:17 AM --- by Auctiva Mike D.

Hi Community,

As many contributors to this thread have pointed out, the feedback score that is displayed when you are previewing your Auctiva created listings simply represents your feedback score at the time you generated your last token. However, when your listings are posted to eBay, the resulting active listings will reflect your current, correct feedback score.

If you would like to update the feedback score that is displayed on your Auctiva preview pages for any reason, you can do so by generating a new token. This can be accomplished by clicking the "Ebay Settings" link under the "My Account" tab within your account, and then clicking the "Get New Token" link on the ensuing page.
quote:
Originally posted by garyj:
I have been in contact with support on this issue. They told me that the specifics that we are used to seeing when listing through ebay or turbo lister are custom item specifics and not available with Auctiva at this time. Hope this helps
Thank You!
I haven't asked the question nor have I found much to read on this subject here in Getting Started. Most replies to this questions vary. I just accepted what I can see and then went to ebay and added what I needed to add. Now I know for sure the choice is not here.
I do have diff things come up tho, sometimes I can't get the new and other choice at all.....another one comes up which I have no clue about.
When it happens again I'll bring it back here to further this discussion and maybe get it all sorted out for other newbies....

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.