Skip to main content

On most of my auction listings through Auctive, I am not given the choice to add Item Specifics. These are items that I am able to add these specifics if I list through Ebay, which I don't want to have to do. Ultimately, if I want Item Specifics to appear, I have to revise my listing in eBay to add the Item Specifics. This is so time consuming. Is anyone else having this problem?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Auctiva Jeff, SOMEONE, please explain why there is no ability to fill in item specifics on our listings through Auctiva. The only item specific I have a choice on most of my auctions is "New" or "Used". There are no other item specifics choices. Is it just me or does everyone on Auctiva have to revise every listing in Ebay in order to use item specifics? Aghhhhh...very time consuming!!!
I am new to Auctiva and have done about nine listings; I have this same problem regarding item specifics. I have had to go into my eBay listing and tweak it with each one. The specifics are very important because they are linked to search tags/keywords.

Please let me know if I am overlooking something on the Auctiva listing page. I have searched again and again and do not see this option. Please help! Thank you.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.