Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
went to post a listing and recieved failure message stating that category was invalid for US ebay.

ditto for me.... couldn't post or schedule the listing -- NO category worked--I tried several. Did manage to SAVE Thank G....in the past the whole thing would just freeze or completely disappear. Oh well, this site just seems to be a bit unstable at times...
I just got a reply from Auctiva's cusomer service - I hope Mike doesn't mind me posting, but I thought it would help with all the people who didn't email support:

"When we were updating out categories, eBay timed out, replacing all of the categories in our database with nothing, which is the reason for the error. Our engineers are working on this problem and should have it resolved as soon as possible. In the mean time you will be unable to save or post listings"
Hello all,

When we were updating out categories, eBay timed out, replacing all of the categories in our database with nothing, which is the reason for the error. Our engineers are working on this problem and should have it resolved as soon as possible...most likely in the next 10-15 minutes. Until then, you will be unable to save or post listings.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.