Skip to main content

Hi
Just starting to use Auctiva, have checked previous questions and the help pages but nothing specific to my question(s) came up.
I have imported listings from ebay in my 'closed' folder - I understand the 'relist' tab, but what does 'import listings' mean? If I click that tab where do the listings go?
It's probably a silly question but I don't want to click it without knowing for certain where they're gonna go!
I also really want to edit the listings before relisting them in ebay (not worried about relist credits or anything) as they're now out of date with some details. As there are just over a hundred listings I don't want to relist on ebay and do it all separately on there - if possible.
Thanks for any advice. Smile
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi monno2 -

When you Import Listings from your Closed Listing folder you are making a copy of that listing in your Saved Listings folder so you can edit it, post it, schedule it, etc...

When you list through Auctiva, you will automatically have a copy in your Saved Listings folder but when you list through anyone else, those listings need to be imported.

As for the editing, in the Saved Listings folder you have three ways to edit. You can edit each listing individually, you can bulk edit a few individual fields to up to 100 listings at a time, or you can Find and Replace a longer list of fields on up to 100 listings at a time.

I hope that helps!

Thanks!
Cara

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.