Skip to main content

What the HELL is going on NOW?????? Everything I try to do (delete, add new photos, revamp old listings, save listing, preview listing, etc..!) brings me back to the home page! And I even had to sign back in 4 times in the last 25 minutes!
So much for this new and improved Auctiva!
I'm freakin' pissed since tonight is a major launching night for us eBayers, and it doesn't look like I'll be able to list yet AGAIN!!!!
And, since it's Sunday, I guess all the administrators are busy doing family stuff.... since we haven't heard "BOO" from anyone in awhile! I should be enjoying my family time right now, too... instead, I've been back and forth here for the last 5 hours doing what should only take 1/2 an hour to do!
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

[Edited: Title changed from "WHAT THE HELL !!!]
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Those were actual times YOU saw I was able to save my listings! I have been here since 2 p.m. EST, it's now 10:11 p.m. EST and still having same problems! Can't save listings as new, can't revamp old listings with new pics, can't do ANYTHING today! Just tried again after giving myself an hour off! Still same thing! Everytime I click on "save as new", edit listing, EVERYTHING! It keeps bringing me BACK to the HOME PAGE!!!! Don't know WHAT you are seeing, but I'm telling you there is a BIG problem!!!!
Mad Mad Mad
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Jeff:
Is there anyone else having this problem?

Are you using AOL's web browser? I'd give IE or Firefox outside of AOL a try.

Are you running any cookie management software? Turn them off, or unblock all Auctiva.com entries that may have been accidently added.

You should file a support case also. I'm just giving my best guesses but I'm certain they'll have other things to try.

Nope..I'm not nor have I been having any problems Jeff.

I use Firefox, Opera or Advanced Browser. Not to sound mean, but I couldn't be paid to use anything even remotely connected with AOL.

Good advice, Always file a help ticket, the customer service answers those in a timely manner.

Donna
I was having that same problem yesterday but earlier in the day (when a lot of people were on the board complaining).

For separate reasons, though, I cleared by cache and rebooted and it worked fine when I tried it a a couple hours later. (I don't know that the fix was the cache clearing and rebooting, though, because even though it was working great the store window wasn't fully populating.)

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.