Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi itsjustme,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I am not aware of any specific technical difficulties that would explain why your Closed Listings page took longer than usual to update last weekend, but I do not see any missing records in your account now so I am hopeful that this is no longer an issue for you.

If you continue to experience delays of this nature, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “File Support Case” option and we will be happy to look into this further.

-Mike
Hi queenofcollectibles,

I believe I was able to locate and correct the issue that was causing the delays you mentioned. If you continue to encounter that behavior, please file a support case from the "Help" tab within your account and we will look into the situation further.

itsjustme,

I reviewed several accounts and it does appear that there is something amiss at the moment that is causing the eBay Sales page within Auctiva not to correctly reflect when items have been shipped, and potentially paid. I have made our technical team aware of this and we will do our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Thank you both for helping to bring these issues to our attention.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.