Skip to main content

I have pasted the scroller's htlm code into a page on my website. The scroller appear OK.
When you click an image it tries to load www.mywebsite.co.uk/ebayitem# instead of www.ebay.co.uk/item# i.e. the url generated is completely wrong and gives a webpage not found error.
Is this a glitch or I am doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance for any help received.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Auctiva - I managed to find an old post in the forum where the solution to the above problem was posted and fixed it myself.

BUT - why does Auctiva not show current images? I have three items where Auctiva has failed to pick up the correct image when the item was posted.
Looking through the forums it appears there is no way to refresh the image field, unless it's done by the backroom boys and girls with a script. Why can't you release that script for everyone to use??
Hi rockinghamlandrovers,

I'm pleased to hear that you were able to figure out how to correct your scrolling gallery code from an existing thread on our forum.

Our system is configured to automatically generate a scrolling gallery image for each listing once, at the time the listing is posted or imported into our system. While I am not aware of any current technical problems that would cause the wrong image to be imported, if you were to change the header image in an active listing, it is expected that we would be unable to update the scrolling gallery image for the item automatically.

In the event you need your scrolling gallery images update to reflect the current header images in your eBay listings, please contact our customer support team by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “File a Support Case” option and we can do that for you.

We do not currently have any plans to create a way for users to force these updates on their own, but we will treat your comments in that regard as a suggestion for future consideration. I hope this helps you know what to expect!

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.