Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Don't panic Smile
It's not Auctiva...this is Ebay's indexing and fraud check. Are you a new seller or just new to Auctiva? I myself am very established, yet I've had listings occasionally take almost 12 hours to show up. I must say, they HAVE been getting a little faster but everyone goes through this. Make sure your listings show up in your My Ebay page, if they do you'll know they ARE posted and WILL show up. I know it stinks but there's really nothing anyone can do about it Frown
quote:
Originally posted by member_8880:
Don't panic Smile
It's not Auctiva...this is Ebay's indexing and fraud check. Are you a new seller or just new to Auctiva? I myself am very established, yet I've had listings occasionally take almost 12 hours to show up. I must say, they HAVE been getting a little faster but everyone goes through this. Make sure your listings show up in your My Ebay page, if they do you'll know they ARE posted and WILL show up. I know it stinks but there's really nothing anyone can do about it Frown

It has to be Auctiva, before I joined I used Turbo Lister and auctions were searchable almost immediately. Now I have to wait 6-12 hrs after a new listing AND if I make a revision to an item. Also, when I joined I had 5 active listings that were transferred to Auctiva when I got the token, and ALL of them disappeared and I flamed Ebay for it. Auctiva IS TO BLAME! They better fix this soon, ease of use and free pictures do not compensate for the loss of potential customers. It defeats the purpose of the whole auction process!!!
its nothing to do with auctiva.

I have listed things straight from ebay (before i joined auctiva) that took over 12 hours to be searchable, and I have listed things from auctiva that were searchable in less than an hour.

It depends on the category, how many other similar items are listed etc.

Its ebay sorting it out for you, and they do say allow up to 24 hours (sometimes longer)

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.