Skip to main content

I can not get my listings to post, getting an API on %25 of listings. The required item specifics for Ebay are not an option in the Auctiva item specifics???? Ex: for women's clothing need brand in item specs but no option in item specs in Auctiva listing page.
Trying to list dresses and error:
API Error

The value "Misses" provided for Item Specific "Size Type" is not valid.
No matter what size I try this the error that comes up....can not list?????? Anyone have any info on what Auctiva is doing to make the item specs match Eabys, I can not go into Eaby and edit each and every auction, I have over 300 listings!!!
And any idea how I can get my listings to list???
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention. I have looked into the errors that you have received and it appears that the root cause of the problem is that our Choose Item Specifics interface contains values for some of the attributes that are no longer considered valid by eBay. We are looking into what can be done to address the problem.

However, our system does have the current values for each attribute within the Custom Item Specifics interface so, if you have been encountering this problem, you should be able to work around it by entering your item specifics information in the Custom Item Specifics interface instead of the Choose Item Specifics interface.

If you have already saved data in the Choose Item Specifics interface, you will need to open it up and click the "Clear" button before you will be able to successfully post the listing with information in the Custom Item Specifics interface.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with this matter, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab and selecting the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.