Skip to main content

I'm working on listing to put on tonight and everytime I preview one it has the same header inside the listing (the one at the very top) as the first one I saved tonight.
I made a listing for Side Sleeper Pro and saved it then started working on DVD/VHS listings and everytime I hit preview it still shows the Side Sleeper Pro instead of what it should be.
I've saved and re-saved, but can't get anything to make it stop. Please try getting it fixed soon because it's going to make my listings look like I'm very unprofessional.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by SickPuppy:
I'm working on listing to put on tonight and everytime I preview one it has the same header inside the listing (the one at the very top) as the first one I saved tonight.
I made a listing for Side Sleeper Pro and saved it then started working on DVD/VHS listings and everytime I hit preview it still shows the Side Sleeper Pro instead of what it should be.
I've saved and re-saved, but can't get anything to make it stop. Please try getting it fixed soon because it's going to make my listings look like I'm very unprofessional.

I haven't seen that happen in a while. I don't know what caused it.

I know that if you tab down to the next field that use to help.

What browser and operating system are you on?
Chrome since it's usually faster with auctiva than firefox or at least on my pc it is.
Ugh my listings are showing the error Frown I think i'm about ready to quit auctiva. I've been wasting way too much time having to redo stuff all the time because it keeps losing the format and this on top of all that is extremely irritating.
I don't know what happened but used to use it years ago when it was free and never had any problems at all.
Thanks for replying Mike & i'll give that a try on he rest & hopefully it'll work.
Christopher
Hi Christopher,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced. I'm not aware of any technical problems on our side of things that would explain the behavior you have described, but Chrome is not among the browsers which we fully support so your use of that browser very well may have something to do with the problems you are encountering.

As I understand it, you are seeing a different header image on the preview page than you have selected on the listing creation page. If that is the case, your browser is probably pulling that old image from a cached version of the preview page and you may be able to resolve the problem by clearing your browser cache and then restarting your browser.

I also recommend trying to use Auctiva with one of the browsers we fully support, which are Internet Explorer and Firefox, to see if your experienc improves. Links to download the latest versions of each of those browsers are available in the "Latest Browser" section on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/default.aspx

If you continue to encounter the same issues when using one of these supported browsers, please contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab on our site and selecting the "File Support Case" option and we'll see what else we can do to help.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.