Skip to main content

I tried to post several listings, and for whatever reason everything after the description section is missing (payment, shipping, TOS, about us, contact us). When I create the listing and preview it prior to posting it to ebay it displays correctly, but after posting it to ebay all of the information at the end is missing. I know I am new to Auctiva, but what am I doing wrong? I tried both IE and Firefox and have the same issue. It is a little frustrating since I bulk added some listings thinking they were going to work, but had to cancel them since all of the info was not there. Wasted a bit of money there.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

It seems to only happen on custom templates. I switched to a pre-made template and it works fine. Just to make sure it wasn't anything I did I selected the Black Reflections template and chose to modify it, and immediately saved it without making any modifications, and it resulted in my listing being cutoff. So there is definitely something going on with the custom templates, and not just my programming.
Hi fareforce,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention.

We have seen the behavior you have described recently with several of our templates once customized, and our technical team is currently working to resolve the issue as part of an upcoming site update.

I am uncertain when we will be able to address the issue at the moment, but will update you again through this thread when the issue has been addressed or any related information becomes available.

For the time being, your could potentially work around this issue by inserting the details for Payment, Shipping, etc. that are currently stored in your Seller Details profile directly into the template, or use the default version of the template we have available for the time being.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may be causing. If you need any more specific assistance with this, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab within your account and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike
Hi fareforce,

I am pleased to report that we have recently released a change intended to resolve this issue. As a result, we do not expect you to encounter any similar difficulties when creating custom templates from our existing templates from this point on.

If you encounter any further issues of this nature moving forward, please don't hesitate to let us know and we will look into things further. Thanks again for helping to bring this to our attention.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.