Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi specials,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. I am not aware of any technical problems that would explain why the preview page is not loading for you, so I suspect there is something unusual on your end that is preventing that page from loading.

If you are still experiencing this behavior, the first thing I recommend trying that may resolve the problem for you is to clear your browser cache and then close and reopen your web browser.

If you continue to encounter the same problem after you have cleared your cache, I then recommend checking whether you have any pop up blockers installed on your browser that may be interfering with the loading of the preview page.

Even if the main pop up blocker on your browser is disabled, most browser toolbars (including those offered by Google and Yahoo) come equipped with pop up blockers that are enabled by default so you would need to check any toolbars you may have installed as well.

Finally, I checked our support records and was unable to find any recent cases that were filed using the details that are on file with your account. Although it is possible that you filed the case you are referring to using different information, we had already responded to all cases that were filed yesterday well before you started this thread.

Once you have submitted a case using the “File Support Case” form on our site, a confirmation message that says “Your support request has been registered in our system” should be displayed on your screen and you should receive an email confirming the case has been submitted.

I hope this helps!

-Mike
Hi specials,

I just reviewed our support case records again and I am still unable to find any recent support cases that have been filed using the information on file with your account and, while I cannot be certain what is preventing you from successfully filing support cases, I suspect that you may be missing a step somewhere during the process.

I noticed that you do currently have a couple support cases that are still open from a while back and, as a result, you should be directed to a page that states “We found other open Support Cases with your e-mail address” after clicking the “Submit Help Request” button so I am curious if you may not have proceeded past that point.

If that is the case, all you should need to do to successfully submit any future support cases you may need to file is click the “No” button under “Is this support request related to any of the cases above?” when you reach that page and your inquiry will be submitted as a new case.

Regardless, given that you have tried filing support cases multiple times recently, I will create a support case on your behalf in a moment and you should receive an email containing a link to the support case at the email on file with your account shortly thereafter.

I am not aware of any issues that would cause a support case to simply disappear after being submitted but, based on your comments and that which Ed contributed earlier, I will ask our technical team to look for any potential problems that could cause that to happen.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.