I am having a issue with listings. Ebay CS suggested I check with you, though I doubt it is a problem with auctiva.
2 BIN items, and those 2 items only(so far), the category keeps switching to a wrong category. I tried revising, I tried relisting and I even tried starting from scratch in Auctiva with a brand new listing. The listing starts out correct, but within a hour or so, it changes to the wrong category. Weird. I've been talking to CS about it....like 4 times in the last 2 days, and they have no idea. (Surprise surprise) I just hope it doesn't start happening to other listings or new ones. :smileysad: