Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

yep, kudos to him and auctiva team! Smile

because of historical problems on dime days and FLDs, i opted for trying to get stuff posted via File Exchange (bulk upload direct to eBay). And between fixing the problems with the file, a poorly written manual, and ebay getting bogged down, it's been a pain (but as good a time to learn as any Wink )

Point is, even ebay is choking and coughing today. Several times when trying to upload data direct to ebay I got server timeouts and very slow responses.
quote:
Originally posted by wayoutwest:
yep, kudos to him and auctiva team! Smile

because of historical problems on dime days and FLDs, i opted for trying to get stuff posted via File Exchange (bulk upload direct to eBay). And between fixing the problems with the file, a poorly written manual, and ebay getting bogged down, it's been a pain (but as good a time to learn as any Wink )

Point is, even ebay is choking and coughing today. Several times when trying to upload data direct to ebay I got server timeouts and very slow responses.

Everything of mine that was scheduled earlier is going up just fine.

You're right Steve..eBay is MAJORLY bogged down. It's been bout to keel over a couple of times today when I've needed speed.

Another I know tried to upload the way you did and <boot> yep..that's right..booted hers, too.

I considered doing what you did, but didn't have it in me today. So, I sat and patiently did scheduling last night and off and on today.

Steve, what you'll find is that most every time there's been a problem, it's been acknowledged.
<smile>

Time for me to head offline, the screen's getting blurry. <wink>
Donna
quote:
Originally posted by megnsamsgrace:
Yes absolutely! We cant wait! 2 weeks of pure beach bliss.. as much as can be expected with 4 munchkins!

~Steph

Enjoy your time with the four munchkins. (I have three, wanted alot more children though but couldn't)

It seems just like yesterday that mine were young..oh how I would go back in a heartbeat to those days. <sigh>

I love the Gulf of Mexico. Beautiful!

Danielle's not far from there and she has young ones, too! Perhaps they could build sand castles together?

HAVE FUN!
Donna
I am hoping to meet up with Danielle if possible... you too but you are a bit farther away from where we will be. We fell in love with the Gulf last summer. And our worship Pastor used to Pastor a church in Tampa and lived on the Gulf Coast for 12 years (Clearwater, Palm Harbor, Tampa). His wife showed me some of her pics of Siesta Key. July cant come soon enough. I am excited to spend 2 weeks with the kids (and hubby) doing not much but relaxing and spending a lot of family time! Our littlest (3 in July) starts PreK this year so all 4 will be in school ( 2 full day, 2 half days) so I will be losing a good 4 hrs I normally get with him. So this vacation will be nice!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.