Skip to main content

I cannot add pictures to my saved listings since the updates the other day. It just keeps spinning and spinning and spinning. I have 2 different computers at 2 different locations with 2 different providers and 2 different operating systems (Windows XP on one & Windows Vista on the other) and it does the same exact thing on both. Auctiva is the only site that I am having any problem with. Anyone else having this problem? Any explanations or help would be appreciated.
Original Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShezzieM:
I cannot add pictures to my saved listings since the updates the other day. It just keeps spinning and spinning and spinning. I have 2 different computers at 2 different locations with 2 different providers and 2 different operating systems (Windows XP on one & Windows Vista on the other) and it does the same exact thing on both. Auctiva is the only site that I am having any problem with. Anyone else having this problem? Any explanations or help would be appreciated.
Working at home this afternoon & saw your post...I just tried to add images to a saved listing and was able to do so..Firefox & XP here. I think your best bet is to file a support case. Link is here http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx#

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.